Saturday, February 09, 2008

TEC2001 and TEC2002


A few weeks ago I added a post about this term's project. I'm pleased to report that it is almost over. For the last 6 weeks I have been designing a glorified shoebox as a solution to an aircraft hangar brief. It isn't sexy at first sight, being as it is a mere box,... but i hope that the very slick finish in stainless steel will sex it up a bit. Deadline is Monday, which means this weekend has been a non-stop marathon of model-making (I hate Wonderland Models for their bad advice on soldering!!!!) and producing very technical and time-consuming drawings. But all over in 36 hours!

3 comments:

magzterinn said...

How did it go?? ;)

Þrallur said...

Hey you are back on blog, delighted to see that

gregor said...

hi there, folks.
good to get your posts. firstly, i haven't got a mark for the technology assessment yet, magz. its crazy - they are hopeless at giving your grades back. we've done another project since then, and you can see some of the work on my other blog page - www.archsutherland.blogspot.com which has some of my work on it. the last project we did was helensburgh master plan.
thrallur,...!!! yes, i'm still blogging from time to time. i mainly just update my other blog (see above) with images from my college work. nothing too exciting. its good to read you are settled in ireland and dating!
best wishes and love to you both.
g
xxxx